“let’s join forces in this money-saving endeavor! we could be budget buddies :p scrounge around for rakets, join the same mutual fund when we’ve finally saved enough, look for budgetting programs online. let’s start project: bajillionaire!”
So c’mon, let’s do it. Here’s what we’re going to do:
1. Find ways to cut down spending without horribly sacrificing our lifestyles. I mean, we still have to watch a movie, hang out with friends, and shop sometimes, right?
2. Find ways to augment our income. A few rackets here and there, or even business ideas we can do on the side, can add up to a lot. I’m sure if we put together everything we know and find out there, there’ll be enough for everybody.
3. Find ways to boost our savings. Merely stashing whatever we get to save in the bank won’t do us any good. So let’s all be on the lookout for investment options – not scams – we can consider.
4. Find a budget buddy. We need someone to remind us of our goal everytime we’re tempted to go to the ATM or whip out our plastic cards for a useless expense.
5. Email me at moolahmatters[at]gmail or post a comment here about what you’ve discovered/learned/found/experienced, and I’ll post them all here at moolah matters.
6. Visit this site regularly and be on your way to becoming a bajillionaire!
What do you think? Let’s go!